Grilled Chicken and Pasta Salad
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Steak seasoning to taste
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat the grill for high heat. Season both sides of chicken breast halves with steak seasoning
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool and cut into strips
- Meanwhile, place the rotini pasta into a large pot of lightly salted, boiling water. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain and rinse with cool water to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cheese, onion, lettuce, and tomatoes. Toss with cooled chicken and pasta to serve.