The Food Pantry is in need of cereal. During this busy time of year we are especially thankful for our donors who find time to help ensure that our hungry neighbors have enough to eat. Thanks to all of our generous donors.
For more pantry needs, visit our Facebook page!
FOODS WE CAN ALWAYS USE:
- Healthy Cereal
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned Fruits
- Canned Vegetables
- Peanut Butter
- Mac & cheese
- Dry milk
- Cash donations to offset administrative costs -Please use the convenient "donate" button on the sidebar.
- Check our home page frequently for "Time to Restock" items
- Volunteers with trucks to occasionally pick up large donations
- Office supplies (specifically stamps and HP psc2350 printer ink cartridges)
- Paper towels and toilet paper
Places to leave donations:
At the pantry during operating hours or the following
We ask you not to leave donations outside the pantry in Winter and Summer. Extreme temperatures can adversely effect the food you are donating. Big Y across the street has a large bin inside.